Partnering for Success
By the Numbers
Patient engagement stats three weeks post-deployment of COVID-19 Solutions Toolkit
"We appreciate how quickly GetWellNetwork has developed and deployed these new modules. They’ve become a valuable tool in our COVID-19 'war engine’ as we work to provide high-quality care to the individuals and communities we serve.”
– Daniel J. Durand, M.D., Chief Innovation Officer, LifeBridge Health
“GetWellNetwork’s COVID-19 modules will help expand the reach of our provider community and make it possible for clinicians to remotely monitor patients at this critical time.”
– David Bradshaw, Senior Vice President, Consumer + Employer Solutions, Cerner
New + Existing Digital Tools Available for Immediate Deployment
Find out how our digital solutions can aid in your response to a public health crisis by supporting your care teams while also engaging patients at home or in any care setting
Empower patients to learn the signs, symptoms and best practices for preventing spread of the virus
- Direct link from promotional space to public health information and guidelines such as CDC and WHO sites
- Broadcast messages to patients in real time with custom, systemwide or localized content such as policy updates and emerging information and guidelines (e.g., visitors policy changes)
- Video education and on-screen reminders for hand hygiene and other infection-control best practices
Rapidly assess your organization's readiness for a public health crisis with real-time data
- Gauge organizational preparedness and identify areas of weakness
- Easy-to-use survey tools accessible via scannable QR code or URL link
- Simple “yes” or “no” questions take 2-3 minutes to complete
- Immediate feedback provided in a scorecard that can be exported to Excel or PDF
Scale staff availability + reduce exposure risks with symptom-screening questions
- In-office and at-home screeners prompt patients through a series of questions
- Patients identified as symptomatic are immediately routed to front desk or encouraged to stay home and contact their care provider to coordinate next steps by phone
- Reporting capabilities include tracking patients that screen positive
COVID-19 Clinical Advisory Council
Bringing together the collective expertise + insights of healthcare and health technology experts from leading health systems and academic institutions to ensure the features and care plans embedded in our COVID-19 toolkit are built on current and evolving best protocols and clinical guidance
Daniel J. Durand, M.D.
Chief Innovation Officer, LifeBridge Health
Adjunct Clinical Faculty, Stanford University School of Medicine
Benson Hsu, M.D., M.B.A., FAAP, FCCM
Pediatric Critical Care Physician, Sanford Health
Associate Professor, University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine
Thomas Batchelor, M.D.
Internal Medicine Physician, Atrium Health
Kulbir Bajwa, M.D.
Ambulatory Chief Medical Informatics Officer, NorthBay Healthcare
Adam Beck, M.H.S.
Director, Digital Health, LifeBridge Health
David Carlson, M.D.
Family Medicine, Primary Care Physician, Great River Health System
Jenna Brager, Ph.D., R.N., M.S.
Director of Clinical Research + Scientific Grants, LifeBridge Health, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
Monica Ranaletta, D.O.
Family Medicine Physician, Penfield Family Medicine
Assistant Professor of Clinical Family Medicine, University of Rochester Medical Center
For information on deploying GetWellNetwork's COVID-19 modules, please contact your client services manager or complete the form below.