Last updated: September 23, 2022
These Texting Terms and Conditions are subject to change in GetWellNetwork, Inc.’s sole discretion.
- Introduction: When you opt in to the Get Well SMS messaging service (the “Service”), we will send you messages relating to the healthcare services offered to you by your healthcare provider including, but not limited to, appointment reminders and scheduling, vaccine reminders and information, maternity information and appointments, orthopedic information and appointments, behavioral/mental health information, and patient experience related messages.
- Cancellation: You can cancel your participation in the Service at any time by texting “STOP” to the number texted to you by your healthcare provider. When you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we reply with an SMS message that confirms that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you won’t receive any additional SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- Help: You can get more information at any time by texting “HELP” to the number texted to you by your healthcare provider. When you send the SMS message “HELP” to us, we respond with instructions on how to use our service and how to unsubscribe. If you have questions about the Service provided by this short code, call us at 888.496.3375.
- Supported Carriers: We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, US Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless). Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Fees: Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Monthly message frequency may vary. Contact your wireless provider for more information about your text plan or data plan.
- Disclosures: GetWellNetwork, Inc., its directors, officers, principals, employees, contractors and agents are not healthcare providers, and do not practice medicine or recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information or content that may be contained in, linked to, or communicated through the Service or any related Get Well product. Always consult your qualified healthcare provider regarding a medical condition, diagnosis, or treatment. Never disregard your physician’s advice based on information you obtain through the Service or any related Get Well product. You assume the sole risk of using the Service.
- Third Party Resources: In the course of using this Service, you may be provided with links to external third party websites. Such materials are provided for educational purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical advice. Get Well makes no representations, warranties or other commitments about any non-Get Well websites or third-party resources that may be referenced, linked, or otherwise made accessible via the Service.
- Disclaimers: EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TEXTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY COMMUNICATIONS OR OTHER INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE THROUGH IT, IS MADE AVAILABLE TO PATIENT ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’ AND WITHOUT OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE FROM GETWELLNETWORK, INC. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, GETWELLNETWORK, INC., ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, PRINCIPALS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT:
- THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT AND LINKS, COMMUNICATIONS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE AND ANY RELATED GET WELL PRODUCT.
- ANY MEDICAL OR OTHER TREATMENT, ACTION, PROTOCOL, OR CARE PLAN; ANY MEDICINE OR MEDICAL DEVICE; ANY SUPPLEMENT OR OTHER SUBSTANCE, WHETHER INGESTED OR OTHERWISE USED OR APPLIED; OR ANY TREATMENT DISCUSSED OR REFERRED TO IN THE SERVICE OR ANY RELATED GET WELL PRODUCT.
- Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL GETWELLNETWORK, INC., ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, PRINCIPALS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY, WRONGFUL DEATH, LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM THE USE OF COMMUNICATIONS OR INFORMATION RECEIVED OR AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICE OR ANY RELATED GET WELL PRODUCT, ANY LINKED INFORMATION OR THE CONTENT THEREIN, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT GETWELLNETWORK, INC., AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, PRINCIPALS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS OR AGENTS ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Indemnity: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless GetWellNetwork, Inc., its partners, clients, employees, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, penalties, settlements, judgments, fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from (i) any content that you submit or post via the Service; (ii) your use of the Service; (iii) your violation of these Texting Terms and Conditions; and (iv) any violation or failure by you to comply with all laws and regulations in connection with the Service.