Last updated: January 13, 2022
These terms and conditions may change.
- When you opt in to the service, we will send you messages relating to the healthcare services offered to you by your healthcare provider including, but not limited to, appointment reminders and scheduling, vaccine reminders and information, maternity information and appointments, orthopedic information and appointments, behavioral/mental health information, and patient experience related messages.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time by texting “STOP” to the number texted to you by your healthcare provider. When you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we reply with an SMS message that confirms that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you won’t receive any additional SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- You can get more information at any time by texting “HELP” to the number texted to you by your healthcare provider. When you send the SMS message “HELP” to us, we respond with instructions on how to use our service and how to unsubscribe.
- We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, US Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless). Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Monthly message frequency may vary. Contact your wireless provider for more information about your text plan or data plan. If you have questions about the services provided by this short code, call us at 888.496.3375.