Data Collection Policy
This data collection policy will explain how GetWellNetwork, Inc. (“Get Well”) uses the personal data we collect from you when you use our corporate website (getwellnetwork.com), the Get Well Connection Hub, or other business-to-business interactions.
What data do we collect?
Get Well collects the following data:
- Email: From its public website, Get Well will gather information you provide if you click on the “Contact Us” link and choose to send us an email or request to schedule a demo, join a webinar, download content and access gated videos/recordings. The information collected includes your Name, Job Title, Organization, Country, U.S. State, Email, and Phone Number, as well as any Comments you send us. You can also elect to subscribe to Get Well updates, which will be distributed periodically to the email address you enter.
- IP Addresses: Get Well logs IP addresses, or the location of your computer on the Internet, for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes. We do not use IP address logs to track your session or your behavior on our site.
- Log Files: Log data is only used in aggregate to analyze the usage of our websites.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Get Well with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register to receive communications our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Complete product data entry screens that prompt you to enter/update information
- Use or view Get Well websites via your browser’s cookies
Get Well may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics or other similar tools
How will we use your data?
Get Well collects your data for certain legitimate business interests so that we can:
- Better understand how people interact with our website
- Respond to your comments
- Send you updates (if you elect to receive them)
- Compile aggregate information on our user population to gather insights in making business decisions
- Enhance the security of our networks and information systems
- Debug website and address issues
How do we store your data?
Get Well securely stores your data collected from our corporate website and the Get Well Connection Hub in a U.S. based Google Compute Cloud data center. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to protect the information we collect online.
Get Well maintains personal information for the following retention periods:
|Type of Information||Reason||Retention Period|
|Get Well Account||Information on your account used in reference to our business relationship||Will be retained for as long as you maintain an active account, meaning that you have logged in to access your account within the last 36 consecutive months.|
|Subscription Data||Information on newsletters, blogs, and similar that you have subscribed to||Will be retained for as long as you maintain an active account.|
|Contact Information||Email address or phone number collected online on our sites or offline from our interactions with you at Get Well events and conferences, and used for marketing and sales activities||Will be retained for as long as we have an active relationship with you. We treat you as an active contact if (i) you have interacted with Get Well or updated your contact details and preferences in the past 36 months; and (ii) you have not made a deletion request.|
|Personal Information Preferences||Needed to retain your preferences to include opt-out||Will be retained for the duration of your active account.|