GetWell TownTM is the first and only Interactive Patient Care system developed for pediatric patients and their families that lets them learn and play while in the hospital. Patients and their families enjoy the best in education, age-relevant content and first-class entertainment that meets the unique needs of young patients. Patients and their families will find a colorful, interactive world complete with an animated welcome video that acquaints them with the system, and offers content tailored to each patient’s age, care and condition for a personalized experience.
GetWell Town provides the most effective way for hospitals to engage kids and their family throughout the hospital stay. At bedside, using an iPad or TV, our interactive system enables real-time feedback for service recovery and active participation in the care process, leading to better outcomes for patients and hospitals.
Through an exclusive partnership with KidsHealth from Nemours, GetWell Town offers more than 200 best-in-class pediatric patient education programs specifically designed for parents, kids and teens. Topics range from asthma and diabetes to tests and procedures, and post-procedural care.
Child Life Programs
GetWell Town is all about treating the whole child and their family – and that includes making sure patients don’t miss out on fun activities. Interactive prompts help drive participation in hospital events and offer in-room alternatives so everyone’s included.
What you'll discover in GetWell Town
- Information about the hospital including visiting hours, staff profiles, Child Life programming and patient care initiatives.
- Parental controls that restrict access to movies, games, television, the Internet, patient education and more.
- Internet, email, instant messaging, music, gaming and communication resources such as a service requests.
- On-demand access to the best in pediatric health and safety education videos and the latest, family-friendly Hollywood movies.
- Dietary information for families such as meal delivery times, patient menus and food options for parents and guests.
- A guide to hospital policies and procedures, available services, general hospital information, and parental controls.
- Clinician tools at the bedside that allow staff to perform key operations like ordering education, escalate non-clinical issues and launch care plans.