As the largest IPC provider for the VA/DHA, GetWellNetwork helps more than 40 facilities engage patients, empowering them to take a more active role in their care. Our technology enables veterans and service members to learn more about their condition, communicate with caregivers, prepare for discharge and care for themselves at home.
In addition to delivering a personalized patient experience, IPC helps to ensure appropriate access to cost-efficient health care services at the right time, in the right setting, resulting in the following benefits:
Veterans and Families
• Place the patient at the center of their care with tools that proactively engage them and their families anytime, anywhere.
• Personalize the health management experience according to patient preferences, needs and goals.
• Foster continuing communication and intervention to sustain patient activation.
• Provide ready access to skill-building resources to enable a health/life balance.
• Reduce new patient average visit times by 33 percent to improve appointment wait times.
Clinicians and Staff
• Enhance the health care team experience with resources and tools that improve patient care access, coordination and continuity of care to improve outcomes.
• Gain patient feedback on health status, satisfaction with experience and perceptions of quality to create desired health care quality and transparency.