Providers Say Rounding, Reporting and Trending Tool Speeds Service Recovery, Response to Patient Feedback
Bethesda, Md., Dec. 15, 2015 – GetWellNetwork®, Inc., the leader in Interactive Patient Care™ (IPC) solutions, announced today that several leading health care providers have recently selected the company’s Marbella™ mobile rounding and data collection solution. The latest product release also features enhanced connectivity and usability through a native app for iOS and Android.
Using any mobile device or computer, clinicians can access Marbella to securely collect, record and track data, helping providers improve quality, safety and patient satisfaction, and analyze staff performance. Organizations choose Marbella for its rapid deployment and adoption, customization options, efficiencies over paper-based rounding, and broad range of applications (more than 100 different use cases are currently supported such as hand-washing audits, Joint Commission checklists and environment of care rounds).
“We bought Marbella to help with patient rounding,” said Kathleen Burkey, MSN, RN, vice president and chief nursing officer at Grand View Hospital in Sellersville, Pa. “Now we use the system for over 20 different data collection efforts.”
Recent new Marbella clients include:
- BJC HealthCare – Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital and Progress West Hospitalin Missouri
- Children’s National Medical Center in Washington, D.C.
- Community Medical Center – Community Regional Medical Center, Clovis Community Medical Center and Fresno Heart & Surgical Hospital in California
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center in Oklahoma
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital, Inova Loudoun Hospital and Inova Alexandria Hospital in Virginia
- Lompoc Valley Medical Center in California
- Richard L. Roudebush VA Medical Center, Indianapolis in Indiana
- Tampa General Hospital in Florida
- University of Colorado Health – Medical Center of the Rockies and Poudre Valley Hospital in Colorado
- University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro in New Jersey
- The Valley Hospital in New Jersey
“Because it’s cloud-based and accessible through any mobile device or computer, Marbella helps clinicians streamline their daily rounding, monitoring and evaluation responsibilities,” said Karen Drenkard, Ph.D., RN, NE-BC, FAAN, chief clinical and nursing officer at GetWellNetwork. “Clinical and operational leaders around the country are choosing Marbella because it moves rounding from paper and pen to a technology-based data collection tool that is easy to implement, intuitive and versatile.”