GetWellNetwork®, Inc., the leader in Interactive Patient Care™ (IPC) solutions, announced today that its chief strategy officer, Carrie Ivers, will be one of four panelists speaking at the Thought Leader Forum at the annual conference of the Society for Healthcare Strategy & Market Development (SHSMD) taking place Sept. 24-27 at the Marriott World Center in Orlando, Fla. A highlight of the conference, the SHSMD Thought Leader Forum will be held on Sunday, September 24 at 2:00 p.m. ET to explore the challenges and opportunities facing the health care marketing strategy profession through a dialogue among members and other leaders in healthcare.
- Ryan Gish, managing director, Kaufman, Hall & Associates, will serve as moderator of the Thought Leader Forum. Panelists include:
- Carrie Ivers, Chief Strategy Officer, GetWellNetwork
- Paul Matsen, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, Cleveland Clinic
- Lisa Woods, Sr. Director of US Health Care, Walmart
- Sara Vaezy, Chief Digital Strategy Officer, Providence St. Joseph Health
Ivers is a healthcare strategy leader who specializes in product innovation, user experience, solution sales, market intelligence, strategic partnerships and acquisitions. She currently serves as senior vice president and chief strategy officer at GetWellNetwork, the industry pioneer in interactive patient care.
Prior to joining GetWellNetwork, Ivers was a managing director with the Advisory Board Company, where she built the company’s market intelligence division. She received her MBA with honors from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and a BA in Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry from Yale University.