Health Care Providers Improve Patient Satisfaction and Clinical Performance with Real-time Data Collection, Auditing and Rounding
Bethesda, Md., Feb. 25, 2015 – GetWellNetwork®, Inc., the leader in Interactive Patient Care™ (IPC) solutions, announced today that the company’s recently acquired Marbella™ data collection product is garnering new clients among leading health care providers nationwide. GetWellNetwork announced its acquisition of Marbella Technologies in July 2014.
Marbella is an easy-to-implement, cloud-based solution for collecting and viewing data in real time. Using any mobile device, clinicians can securely record and track clinical and organizational data to analyze staff performance, improve outcomes and increase patient satisfaction and HCAHPS scores. Marbella can operate as a stand-alone solution or fully integrate with GetWellNetwork IPC technology, electronic health records or other health information technology systems across all areas of the care continuum.
“We bought Marbella to help with patient rounding,” said Kathleen Burkey, MSN, RN, vice president and chief nursing officer at Grand View Hospital in Sellersville, Pa. “Now we use the system for over 20 different data collection efforts.”
New Marbella clients include:
- Tenet Healthcare – Providence Memorial Hospital, El Paso, Texas
- Tenet Healthcare – Sierra Medical Center, El Paso, Texas
- Tenet Healthcare – Sierra Providence East Medical Center, El Paso, Texas
- BayCare Health System – St. Joseph’s Hospital, Tampa, Fla.
- BayCare Health System – St. Joseph’s Hospital – North, Lutz, Fla.
- BayCare Health System – St. Joseph’s Hospital – South, Riverview, Fla.
- BayCare Health System – St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital, Tampa, Fla.
- BayCare Health System – St. Joseph’s Women’s Hospital, Tampa, Fla.
- BayCare Health System – South Florida Baptist Hospital, Plant City, Fla.
- TriHealth – Bethesda North Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio
- TriHealth – Good Samaritan Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Hasbro Children’s Hospital, Providence, R.I.
- Memorial Hospital, Belleville, Ill.
- Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, R.I.
- Comprehensive Cancer Center at Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, R.I.
“Marbella is a perfect example of how our GetWell Labs™ research and development initiative is helping us bring better products to market faster,” said David Bennett, GetWellNetwork executive vice president and chief operating officer. “Marbella is single-handedly transforming patient rounding, real-time data collection and auditing for clinical staff in small community medical centers as well as major health systems.”
For a demonstration of Marbella, visit GetWellNetwork in booth #6627 at the HIMSS15 Annual Conference and Exhibition in Chicago, April 12-16, 2015.